Clothes
So I have a new addiction. Baby clothes. They are just too cute to resist. The only thing on my side is that I am cheap, so they are all second hand or on super clearance. Also, I have to stick to everything gender neutral, so that also limits the selection a bit. The best was last weekend. I found a garage sale that was at the house of a family from France. All the little clothes had French phrases on them. Too cute!
Names
I am still not terribly optomistic about picking a name. Here are a few thoughts we (more I) have thought of...
Girl: Calina, Maya Boy: William, Liam, Isiah
And R's favorite from a baby name book: Shangobunny
Here is a picture of what I think little Shangobunny will look like:

Cute story
I was in the bookstore last week and figured we needed a night time story book for baby bliss. I picked up "Goodnight Moon" a favorite from my childhood. When I got home I told R I had a gift for him but that he would have to share. He was also excited to have a book to read to baby at night. I forgot about it until bedtime when R came in with the book. He laid down on my tummy and read the book to baby bliss. It was so cool to hear his low voice vibrating on my tummy. Certain that baby also felt it.
3 comments:
OMG. If Grant had a 'high laugh' you just got it! The Shangobunny pic is the funniest thing ever. Awesome. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard... ;)
You guys are WAY too funny!
The picture fits with the idea of the little "hairy bliss baby" don't you think?
Post a Comment