Ok, so I ran into a group of moms who found out that I was pregnant. They continued their conversation while I tried to keep up. The conversation went something like this...
mom 1: Little Emma's wants to play with Bobby
mom 2: Bobby also is excited to spend time with his new girlfriend Emma
mom 1: (to me) you better enjoy your sleep, that will all change
mom 2: (to me) oh, yeah, and sleeping through the night
mom 1: So is Bobby sleeping well yet?
mom 2: He's doing better, but oops, we better go...someone made a stinky!
I am just not ready for mommy speak yet. The whole time I kept thinking..." there is no way I'll be having conversations like that!" Famous last words I am sure.
Other updates this week...
Thought I felt baby move yesterday. I know, it is way early, but there was certainly something there that I had not felt before. I guess I'll have to see if it gets stronger in the next weeks.
My sisters finally fessed up and admitted they were sick past that magical 12 wk mark. Ugg...guess this is normal!
I do hope to have an updated picture soon, but my photographer (R) has been kinda busy lately. Maybe tonight....
No comments:
Post a Comment