I am really sick of being sick. I was so hopeful last week that I would be feeling better, but I feel like it has gotten worse is some ways. The mornings are a little better, but it is the all day sicky feeling that frustrates me the most. I am so looking forward to the little things like making a nice meal, cleaning the house and just going out to dinner and enjoying it. I know that baby is getting all he/she needs so I suppose that is my main job currently. I just wish I could contribute in other ways. R is great in helping (although he is sick all weekend) He does a lot for me and I am so greatful for that.
We had our first Centering program appt last week. We meet with a group of 10 women, a midwife, a couple nurses and some spouses. It was a good experience to hear what others are going through at the same stage. I think there will be some nice support that will come out of the group.
I did get out for a walk yesterday. It does make me feel better to get my mind off of things for a while.
I'll try to get another belly pic up as well.
Keep me in your thoughts and send little "feel goods" my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment