Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleepy babe

I hate to write this out too soon. I mean really, it's been a whole week and she is a newborn and newborns are known for sleeping right? Well, I think we have a sleeper and I am just fine with that.
Annika-0089
Annika slept from 10:30pm-8:00am last night. She is spending a little more awake time during the day though which is super fun. She interacts with us and even gives us little newborn smiles. So fun.
Annika-0093
How is Patrick doing? I think he is doing pretty well, but with lots of visitors, busy evenings, late bedtimes and mommy being a little less available it isn't easy. He has had some fits, doesn't want to leave for daycare in the mornings and needs some extra cuddles which I am happy to provide. I think we'll find our groove, but it is an adjustment for sure.

oh and the cat? she is doing pretty well. :)
IMG_0096

3 comments:

Anne said...

Bwahahahaha! That cat pic literally made me LOL!!!

Tamara said...

She is so perfect, just a contect little baby...

Glinda said...

Haha, I still love the kitty picture...awesome!!!