Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lots to catch up on

Who knew a sleeping newborn could be so much work? It's been a very busy week for Miss Annika and for us.
First up, all our visitors.
Nana, GB, Cousin Marcello, Aunt Allison and Madison all met us at the Hospital.
Annika-9677 Annika-9686 Annika-9680 Annika-9691
We also got some wonderful time with just the three of us.
Bliss Photography-9744 Bliss Photography-9738 Annika-9757 Annika-9758
Thursday evening about 24hours after Annika was born we headed home from the hospital. It was so fun dressing her in her coming home outfit. My perfect little strawberry.
Annika-9798
Annika-9807 Annika-9804
We got the special treatment and were walked out by our midwife, Sharon.
Annika-9814 Annika-9818
We have had even more visitors since being home.
Anne, Grant, Miles, Rachel, Shay, Alyssa, Ali, Elizabeth, Aunt Laura, Grandma and Grandpa Bliss and Aunt Leah and Uncle Uff ta errr.. Ove.
Annika-9948 Annika-9956 Annika-9875 Annika-9917
Of course once home, I haven't put my camera down much.
Annika-9887 Annika-9892

I have many more photos and stories to share, just hope I can keep up with it all!

Oh, and if you made it this far, you have a little treat from me. A bit of news in our life. You thought the baby was news enough?
Well, the day I arrived home from the Hospital, I was offered a new job. A part time job. I have since accepted. Photography (along with this new job) will become a larger part of my week along with time home with Patrick and Annika. It is a very scary and exciting transition for our family. I actually won't be returning to my old job, but will actually just transition from leave to my new one. I am all sorts of emotions about this, but hoping this is a great new chapter for our family. Wish me luck and be sure to send some photography referrals my way! ;)

No comments: