Saturday, July 24, 2010

I love my toddler, I love my toddler

But having a new baby and a toddler isn't so easy. I lost it yesterday after working for 2.5 hours with Patrick for a nap. He has been really good considering all the chaos in our lives, but there are times I am ready to pull my hair out. I know my hormones, his routine and our family are a little out of whack and I am looking forward to finding our new groove.

He is such a great big brother though!
Annika-9718 Annika-9719-2
He is pretty lucky as well, since Annika is a pretty great little sister!
Annika-9726 Annika-9750-2 Annika-9772

2 comments:

Anne said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!! And yes, you will all adjust. But it might not be easy. Let us know how we can help!!!

Katie Layden said...

Oh Catharine!!!! She is absolutely amazing!! Congrats, can't wait to meet her!