Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Full Day

I had a wedding to shoot on Saturday this past weekend, so I hardly saw my boy at all. I heard he had a great day with babysitter Madison though! Since I was so busy on Saturday, we made sure to have a full day on Sunday. Patrick hasn't really been himself lately. Must be that new tooth and possibly others following. To cheer us all up we went and visited the new kitty over at Blazings.

Is he stinkin' cute or what? After a trip around Rochester to try and help P fall asleep we decided it wasn't happening so we went and played at the park instead.

Patrick loves his wagon, but it is tough to push on the grass, so he gets mighty upset with all of it.

The swings were a better option. He has really enjoyed the big kid swings lately and does really well on them too.

After a dinner and bath it was time for another haircut. I was a little nervous the first time I did it. I just didn't want to cut too much.

This time I wasn't as shy and got out the electric trimmer. I may have gone a little far, because my baby looks like a little boy. Oh, well. It is just hair right?

No comments: