Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Fun Night

On Friday night we went to a family fundraising event. I think this may have been our first public "family" event. It is weird, but I am used to kids and families but not a "family" event. There is a different vibe there and everyone has the same agenda. Eat quickly, try to not loose your child, and have a little fun. We joined some others at this event.

We got through the "eat quickly" part with Patrick eating at the picnic table like a big kid. We didn't really have to worry about the "loose your child" part, because Patrick didn't want to leave the music.

In fact, this kid is obsessed with dancing and music.

I had never seen the kid dance this hard. He had a blast and got the other kids to join him on the "dance" floor.

I was lucky enough to get some snuggle time with Mr. Miles. (notice the side eye my child is giving me though!)

We had to drag him off the dance floor in order to get to bed. We definately had fun!

No comments: