Patrick made a little trip to the Dr. with daddy today. He has had a nasty looking rash on his arm that just wasn't getting better. Turns out that we have a case of eczema. So some over the counter cream should help. While there, they measured his head again. As reported by Ryan.."our son is dumb again". Apparently his head is only in the 75% now. go figure. I think they really need to have a better way to measure heads. I have heard from so many parents that their babies jumped or dropped notches. oh well, I wasn't worried about it, just think it is crazy that they can't get it right!
Update:
Got more news on this. apparently he was measured for height again as well and went from 10% to 36%... someone really needs to double check how they are measureing babies!! Guess he isn't as short as projected.
2 comments:
this is craziness! measurements are so much fun. he is still just as cute as ever thoug!
:) thanks!
Post a Comment