Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving hightlights

"MOM!! DAD STUCK ME IN THE TOY BOX AGAIN!!!"




Patrick enjoyed some firsts for Thanksgiving this year.

First Turkey (ok just kidding, he didn't eat that!)
First mash potatoes (yeah he had a bite)
First second tooth (can I count that as a first??)
First hand/toe stand (you'll have to see the video for that one!)

Here is some video evidence


Patrick also enjoyed a fun game of Horsey with Aunt Allison. He can't help but laugh whenever she is around.

We enjoyed Thanksgiving on Wednesday night this year so we could celebrate with the Blazings (who were at their dad's for the actual day). We had a great feast cooked by mom and then a fun game of night football afterward to run it off. Girls against guys. I think we held our own just fine given we were even a player short.

On actual Turkey day we just hung low. Mom and Dad came over and we ate some leftovers from lunch. Then they went on a walk with Patrick and I made some peanut butter fudge. This is the same fudge that I made the night Patrick was born. I think mom was afraid to eat it thinking she may be up all night with her daughter in labor again!

How many people does it take to get one very bundled up baby out for a walk??


After fudge we got out the Christmas tree. Patrick enjoyed helping trying to pull the tree down.

It is so fun to think about sharing our first Christmas together as a family of 3!

No comments: