Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Sleep
It seems like sleep is typically a hot topic among most new parents. Here is our version the last week or so. Last week, Patrick was very clingy and woke up crying almost 6 times each night. Most certainly that pesky second tooth along with congestion from a cold. The last two days have been very different. He has only taken 1-2 hour naps during the day and then fallen asleep for most of the evening. Last night he only slept 30min or so and then didn't got to bed until almost 10:30. Ugg. late for a sleepy mommy. The good news is that he has only woken 1-2 times and those are fairly quick. He has also slept hard, which means that I have slept hard. I could barely get up this morning as it was one of the few times I was so out of it that I even had a dream! Let's hope this long sleepy night thing lasts. Happy travels to all for Turkey day. We are staying home this year and sleeping a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment