Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday

Yep, that is the best title I can come up with. I have never been really good at titling things, especially when I don't know what it will be about. Some of you out there with blogs are great at this.. me? not so good.

No pictures today, although I do have more to share. I just can't seem to find the time lately to get them from the camera, to the computer and onto the blog.

Time-there is a title. I don't seem to have much of it anymore. At least not much at the times when it is needed. I have been encouraged by many to take time for myself. Great concept, little time. Last evening I set about to do something for myself. I had some competing priorities however. Sing in church choir, find something to wear to work and get groceries (luckily I can do both at Target), spend time with Patrick, and work on my photos which are becoming fast overdue back to my clients.

Here was my decision process:
Choir-great, fun, but probably won't be singing on Sunday anyway due to sleeping in from a tough wedding the night before.
Patrick time-got to cuddle with him while he slept on my chest afterwork for about an hour, figured this was as good a time as any to spend
Work on photos-ok really not something "for me" but something that desperately needs to get done. it'll have to wait.
Target-ahh.. shopping. I really can't pass this one up. We need to eat and I need to go to work with clothes on. (although Ryan may disagree with that one!)

So as you can see... Target won. Tonight, maybe photos...although I still have nothing to wear. (did I mention that Target has numerous sleeveless sweaters? How are they supposed to keep me warm in the winter??)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Target Therapy always wins out for me in the end, too. Us working mamas are stretched to the limit, but we need to take time for ourselves! Good for you!!!