Thought I would give you a little update on the Magic Throne. So far I have made a visit most every day since week 7. That is almost 3 weeks of puking every morning (except weekends...go figure) I think the weekend thing is due to sleeping in. It seems to help when I lie in bed for an hour or so before getting up, too bad I can't do that every morning! That would be a tough one to explain at work. This last week has been a little rough. I think I am just tired of puking and looking forward to life after the throne.
I am eating more, which is good. I still haven't put on any weight, but you can tell from the pictures, that the baby is growing despite my poor appetite. Tonight R declared a "date night" We had a nice dinner and dessert out. Funny that I can still eat desserts. Baby likes sugar!
I did my first maternity clothes shopping this week. My sister took me on a little shopping trip. She bought me the cutest sweater, although we both agreed that summer maternity clothes are pretty cute as well. It is really funny trying on clothes that don't fit you. They have this attachable "bump" in the dressing room for you to get an idea. It is this really lumpy pillow with velcro. It gives you an idea, but a scary one! I also found some dress pants and a pair of jeans for really cheep. They are all too big for now, but soon I will need them.
Well it is getting close to bedtime (7:30pm!) better start getting ready! ;)
1 comment:
Hopefully you only have a few more weeks to go before you no longer are best friends with the magic throne. It does get better...hang in there!
Post a Comment