Thursday, May 26, 2011

poor little girl

Annika is now fighting her 5th ear infection. That would pretty much mean an infection every other month of her life. ugg. It's been a long year for my poor baby. Just when I think we are completely in the clear we get long cranky, screaming nights, running noses, fevers and trips to the dr. and chiropractor. We've done 3 different types of antibiotics, garlic oil, tylenol, ibuprofin, and probiotics. I just am ready for my baby to be well.

Since she was sick and we were home together, what more torture could I put her through? pictures of course. The trees were blooming, a new bloomers/hat set arrived in the mail and I had a gorgeous albeit a little sick, baby to photograph.
bliss photography-1610
Annika's favorite game lately is Peek a boo. She plays it so well and we'll go on and on. "Where's Annika?" "There she is!" Patrick even gets in on the fun.
bliss photography-1605 bliss photography-1604
The bonnet wasn't a huge hit. Darn it though, it was so cute!
bliss photography-1625

No comments: