Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter follow-up

So just a few more from our Easter shoot. Real Easter photos may be up here someday!
Patrick and his bunny. I love this shot!
bliss photography-9780
And annika and her Easter basket. I love little girls in dresses!
bliss photography-9789

Then this past week we had a trip to LaCrosse to get our family pictures taken. I snapped a few when the photographer was finished up

Silly family. check out the look on Annika's face. "mom... help!"
bliss photography-0285 bliss photography-0316
Annika always has something in her mouth!
bliss photography-0307
and Patrick was so sweet while they both sat there. Annika was too cold for anymore pictures and she was crying. Patrick grabbed her hands and just started soothing her. So sweet!
bliss photography-0296
Then on the ride home I had to get a picture of my sweet little vampire baby.
bliss photography-0327
Those fangs are all her dad's gene pool! Luckily her top teeth came in that night so she will hopefully balance it all out!

No comments: