We got up our tree last week (yep, before turkey day this year so we could enjoy it a little longer!)

Patrick helped to decorate. Annika passed out from all the excitement.

Ryan decided to take over the camera.

Annika enjoyed my first ornament, a teething toy.
Then later that evening I had to try out some new paper in the studio. Annika is still a willing model.

Then she "hung" out with her brother.

Speaking of Patrick. Have I mentioned he is a potty rock star? No diaper at nap time and no accidents. Even on a 8 hour car trip to SD (supposed to be 5 hours, but we have two small children!) He has taken to naming his poos though. "Look mommy/daddy! it's a (fill in the blank)" So far we've had a turtle, a hug, a tail, a hat, Cat in the Hat and Curious George. must be a boy thing.

Don't ask me... I just grabbed my camera.

These two are probably the cutest kids ever. sorry folks with ugly kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment