Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4 months

Annika had a birthday. She is 4months old. I know, I know it has gone by so fast.
bliss photography-6307 bliss photography-6303
She is home with daddy now. They are finding their groove. She took to the bottle pretty well and daddy has found his own way of hanging out with her during the day.
bliss photography-6369
She isn't sleeping as well as mommy would like, but its to be expected with my transition back to work. She sure is full of smiles though and the lack of sleep hasn't slowed her down a bit.
bliss photography-6342
She is rolling over like an old pro now. So fun to see her just flip! She is also super bouncy and active. She loves to grab for toys and anything within reach. During story time at night we frequently hear: "no baby!" from Patrick as she is constantly grabbing for him and bugging him like a little sister should.
bliss photography-6350
I love her giggles and can usually get them out when changing her clothes. She loves to get her outfit change and will smile and giggle when we take her shirts over her head. So fun to giggle with her. Bath time is also super fun lately as she is kicking and splashing all the time.
bliss photography-5634
bliss photography-5637
bliss photography-5642
I have a hard time putting her down, and with a face like that, how could I?
Official 4 month stats:
14lbs 3oz (48%)
24 inches long (40%)
16in head (59%)

1 comment:

Anne said...

I am seriously in love with this child. She is quickly convincing me that Miles needs a baby sister!!!