Friday, April 23, 2010

Visit with Alyssa Jean

We traveled up to meet Alyssa last night. Patrick got really excited when we said we we were going to go see a baby. I asked him if he thought the baby would be cute and he said "baby. cute"

IMG_3241bw IMG_3191bw
He was so good and gentle with the baby.
IMG_3193bw
He was also fascinated by her hair.
IMG_3202bw
When Shay kissed her baby sister, Patrick thought he would do the same, but when he tried, he ended up with a mouth full of hair. He thought that was pretty funny!
IMG_3204bw
I let Ryan take a turn, but the kids still wanted to share his lap.
IMG_3211bw
Then I stole Alyssa for a few pictures.
IMG_3222bw IMG_3234bw
ok, I let Rachel hold her a bit too!
IMG_3225bw
IMG_3228bw
There were lots of hugs before we left.
IMG_3238bw IMG_3244bw

I can't wait for more of this little one for a proper photo shoot soon!

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a cutie pie Alyssa is! Great pictures!!