
This cashier boy threw some dirty rags and banana peels at me and somehow I thought it would be a good idea to go out with him? I'm still not sure who asked who out because I pretty much gave some lame excuse about having nothing to do for Valentines day. I think he felt obligated after my pathetic looks.
A nice dinner out and a stupid movie along with a rose in the am sealed the deal. I was sort of hooked on him.

Little did I know what a wonderful husband he would become. Not that I had doubts, but wow, he has exceeded my expectations.

Every time he complains about the dam# cat poop but scoops it anyway I know he does this because he loves me. He is the one who takes the stinky garbage out and even shovels the driveway while watching a toddler. Yeah, I am pretty darn lucky to have this guy.

Did I mention that he is an amazing dad too?
He starts up spy games in the kitchen, takes crying night duty and gets up early so I can sleep a little more. He'll brush his teeth 4x's a day because Patrick has asked him to and he'll find a way to turn a screaming toddler into a laughing one with a game of peek a boo or a song of row your boat.

Yeah, I'm pretty lucky this valentines day. I get to spend it with an amazing man, and a little boy who lights up our world!

3 comments:
12 years...and many more to come!
Happy 12 to an equally-awesome wife and mom! Can't believe it's been that long, but it's definitely been a fun ride. I'm glad to have you along. Love you much! :*
On a side note... my verification word is "looni". Did you plan that?
Awe...you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment