
Ryan got to feel a lot last night. I love sharing these with him. This baby has much lighter kicks then Patrick did at this point. It will be interesting to see if they increase at all. I have gained some weight finally as I lost a little in the beginning. Seems that baby has really gone through a growth spurt because my appetite has increased as well. Next appt is April 1 but just a routine visit at this point.

I finally found some bedding for the guest room/nursery to help me to decorate the rest. Looks like it will be dark brown, green and blue. I am excited to find some things to begin decorating with including curtains, a rug and on to art for the walls. Perhaps I need to get creative with my photography a little more!
2 comments:
Halfway there! Woohoo!!
Look how cute you are!!!
Post a Comment