I actually have to look online to find out what week I am in lately. So weird compared to Patrick.
Here are some highlights lately.
I have really felt great the last couple of weeks. It had me totally worried, but then yesterday it came back again. Ended up gagging and lying still so I would feel better. I haven't thrown up though, so very thankful for that! If all is good with this pregnancy, I sure will look back and realize that it really wasn't all that bad. Still get tired and nauseous but really able to continue my life!
I decided to drag out my maternity clothes this past weekend. There are already some shirts that are too short and I am down to only a couple pairs of comfy dress pants. I definately have a little belly, I'm probaby about 2 weeks ahead of where I was with Patrick.
I think most of the world knows by know, so I am anxiously awaiting my first appt tomorrow. We are hoping to hear the heartbeat and know that everything is going ok for me and baby.
I am excited to enjoy Patrick as much as I can before the baby comes. He just gets cuter every minute and I don't want to miss any of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment