Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 weeks

So, I thought I would try to post some belly updates this time around with my head. I am already regretting this decision though, because who really likes pictures of themselves? While pregnant? At night before bed? oh well, I really couldn't tell what I looked like last time with just a belly to compare, so here I am in all my glory.
IMG_1245


Here is a close comparison to Patrick at a similar time. Not even close! They say you show quicker with the second, but really? Oh well, I should be able to skip past the "she looks fat lately" stage and hop right over to "oh, you are big, are you due soon?"

With the exception of Monday, I've had a good week and had more energy, let's hope it keeps up!

1 comment:

Jamie H said...

Yep, you definitely "pop" quicker with the second!