Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Playing in the park:SD Part 3

Another highlight of our trip were a couple trips to a local park. Patrick really loves going down the slide now. He will try to climb up it and then likes to slide down on his belly.

This was a very old park and I can not believe they still have slides this high! Patrick attempted the steps and gave me a heart attack!

They didn't have any kid swings at the park so we had to do with the big kid swings. Patrick actually loved these! The only thing is that he tried to lean back to far so he could laugh at daddy. Luckily he was there to catch him!


I think this is mickey's crazy cousin. Not sure, but isn't this thing scary looking?

The next day the whole family joined us at the park.

I think they all had a good time on the swings!

Patrick thought it was great having everyone sharing in his joy as well!

No comments: