Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July at the Cabin: Part 1

We are lucky to have the option to hang at the lake in the summertime. While we certainly miss the farm, the lake isn't a bad second option.

My parents claim it will take a week to put their cabin back together after just a few days with us. I really don't know what they mean? (picture taken after visiting with Nana for only 30min without us!)

Patrick enjoyed the lake, well he at least enjoyed the rake at the lake.

so much so, that he didn't want to put it down, ever. This kid loves anything large and stick-like.

He also loves rides from dad!


So the sad part of our trip? I forgot my camera on our first leg (my sister's house) so I didn't have the option to take a million pictures this time. Luckily mom and dad had a couple camera's that I confiscated for the week!

No comments: