Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Multi-tasking

Multi-tasking goes to a whole other level with children. Things you never dreamed of doing or accomplishing somehow become possible or least you try to see if you can.
Here is a small list that I have done. Some have worked, others are crazy, and some I wouldn't ever try again.

1. Cooking while holding Patrick
2. Sitting on the toilet while breastfeeding
3. Blow-drying my hair while pulling Patrick away from the toilet
4. Brushing my teeth while pulling Patrick away from the toilet
5. Reading my magazine to Patrick instead of his books
6. Eating while feeding Patrick
7. Talking on the phone, while cooking and keeping Patrick away from the dirty dishes
8. Doing sit-ups while holding Patrick (he enjoys this one!)
9. Blogging while holding Patrick

This week, I'll take multi-tasking to another level. I am flying solo to Florida with the little guy. I am meeting my parents there, but still I have to get there alone with a 10month old. I think I am prepared.

food
check
snacks
check
swimsuit
check
stroller
check
carseat
check
booster seat
check
clothes
check
toys
check
ticket
ticket?
yep. check
Patrick
Patrick?
Patrick??
PATRICK?!?

whew.. check.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I wish you and Mr. P luck while flying. Enjoy your trip!