
Patrick and Miss Cleo are good friends. Well at least Patrick thinks so. Cleo may have other thoughts about the relationship. Well to prove his devotion to her, Patrick decided that his first word besides Mama and Dada would be "Kitty". Ryan thought he heard Patrick say this a couple days ago, but I didn't believe it until I heard him say it this morning after she jumped up on the bed next to us all. Clear as day, Kitty. Then soon after, I said Patrick up? and he said "up". Then later today he said it again. Ok, perhaps these are all just flukes, but I'll take it!
3 comments:
Congrats on your first words!! Beware...it all goes down hill from now on....pretty soon you'll be wishing he didn't know how to talk! :)
Happy to read about the words - that's fun. He'll be sining country-western tunes before you can stop him!
not my boy, rock and lite fm!
Post a Comment