Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall fun

I was able to get out the other day and take some fall pictures of Patrick. It is amazing how he has changed in just a couple of weeks. I did these before the last that I posted and I remember needed to hold on to him so he didn't topple over. Now he is sitting like a champ. Patrick really enjoys feeling and touching the leaves and grass. He also likes to eat it too if he is able!

Don't you just love that little spot of drool? (ok, maybe one of those things that only a mother could love!)

The close ups are so fun for me, I really enjoy seeing his little chubby fingers working to grasp the leaves





*yes, I've been playing with my photos lately. I love this look for fall!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Wow--those are so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are an amazing. He is so beautiful! I can't believe how big he is getting! You grow them good Catharine!