Sunday, May 18, 2008

One handed typing

Making blog entries has proved to be mighty challenging with only one hand. I finally have a moment with both hands so I can actually type.

5 weeks! I can't believe it has been 5 weeks already. So much has happened, yet my brain has a tough time remembering. I best get things down while I can.

Highlights:
Patrick continues to get better with sleeping. Here is a sample day for him:

7:30 Grunt Grunt Grunt, eat, Grunt, sleep
9:30 Grunt, Wake up, Bath time! (He is great in the tub but also doesn't mind a good wipe down. New clothes (mommies favorite part!) Patrick loves mornings. He typically is up until around noon just cooing and enjoying the day.
12:00 Eat, Sleep. Mommy can finally get something to eat and maybe even a shower if I am lucky.
2:00 Grunt, Eat, Sleep
4:00 Grunt, Eat, Sleep
6:00 Grunt, Wake up, Eat He typically wakes up during dinner. Lucky us!
7:00 Sleep
8:00 Grunt, Wake up
10:30 Eat, Sleep Yay, he is finally asleep for the night!
1:00 Grunt, Eat
4:00 Grunt, Eat

And the day starts again. We have been really lucky. He is a great kid and really just grunts a lot and coos once and a while.

5/14/08: Nana and GB say goodbye. They have been staying with us the past 4.5 weeks. We are all sad to see them go. This means Patrick may have to sit by himself once and while!

5/14/08: Shay stops by for a visit and some quick pictures.


5/16/08: Happy Birth-day to little Elizabeth. Hopefully more details to come.

5/17/08: We have a smile. I got two smiles while Patrick was looking right at me. Totally fun. I can't wait for more!

5/18/08: We are using the last of his newborn diapers. He probably should have switched earlier this week, but we are cheep and still had some left. On to big boy diapers!



Here is a picture to satisfy your Patrick cravings. I should have a fun baby post next week, just to tease you a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little one you two have! I'm glad he's worked out his own schedule now. I love the last pic on the blanket...so sweet!