Monday, May 5, 2008

3 weeks

I can't believe he is 3 weeks old already! Amazing. Things have been going well. We certainly don't have a routine yet, but he is a little more predictable. We have gotten out of the house a bit, but each time is still an adventure. I can't believe how long it takes to just get out of the house. Between changes, feeding and getting the car packed, it is amazing we have gone anywhere. I also had great expectations for getting things done while on leave. It is all I can do to get a shower in each day! Hopefully this will continue to get better. Nights are certainly tough. With Patrick waking every 2 hours or so, it is frustrating. I really need to take naps in the day to catch up.

We were able to get down to the studio this weekend. I will save the best for the announcement but here is a little taste of cuteness!


1 comment:

The Heils said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but it won't get easier to get out of the house any time soon! Getting anything done on Maternity Leave?...You'll still be in a sleep deprived daze when you go back to work :) It's all SO WORTH IT though!! Take it all in because believe it or not, you'll miss all this chaos as Patrick gets older!!!!