Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Is it 2008 already?

Holy crap! We are having a baby this year! Whenever I stop to think about this I feel a bit overwhelmed. Are we ready? What do we need to do? How can we live life to the fullest beforehand? YIKES! We are having a baby and it is coming quickly!

I just knew that once we hit the new year things would just fly. My friend A is already working on shower plans for February and I found out in Barnes and Noble reading yesterday that I am in the 3rd Trimester! How did I miss that transition?

I had my appt with midwife today. I am measuring exactly 25weeks. Heartbeat is 160(still a girl if you believe the tales...) Apparently joint pain, Braxton Hicks Contractions, trouble sleeping and nausea coming back are all quite normal! I have yet to find a symptom of pregnancy that doesn't have to do with the pregnancy, hormones, or growing baby! ;) surprise surprise.

We got a car seat this weekend so I can check that off the list. Most of the big stuff is finished (crib, dresser, car seat) Now to actually prepare for the baby! Is that possible?? Much easier to collect stuff. ;)

Hope 2008 has been good to all so far, Cheers to all for what is to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Blisses!! I DO check in on the pregnancy progress I will have you know. Nursery looks great so far and you even have clothes for Bliss junior/juniorette already hanging in the closet. V e r y impressive! Take care you two and enjoy your "freedom" for now :]
petra