Thursday, January 17, 2008

89 days!

Yikes! I read on a baby board that I have only 89 days left until my due date. So much to do. I spent a really fun evening with friend Anne on Tuesday registering at Babies R Us. That little clicker is really addicting. It is so hard what we need vs. want. The want stuff was just too cute to pass up though! We also need to head to Target and get things updated a bit there. Maybe R can come along for that trip. He was a big fan of the clicker for our wedding.

Sounds like there are a couple showers in the works. Friends Anne and Shawna are throwing a little bash in February and then there is talk of a work one as well. I am super excited to get all my friends together. No need to have a reason for a party, but this is probably a great reason to hang out.

So, becuase I am a crazy person I have decided that there isn't enough change in my life right now. I have accepted a new position at Mayo. Crazy I know, but I am really excited about the switch and think the new challenges will be welcome. I start in a couple weeks already to get in as much time before I leave for baby.

89 days and counting down...baby here you come!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

We did go a little trigger happy with the 'phasers' but it was just too much fun! My registry needs some major deleting ;) Congrats on the news job!!!