
Well, here is my 17 week picture. You would think that being a photographer I would be much better about getting these done every week. Oh well, such is life!
I feel bigger, but the picture shows a little rounder.
I am still getting sick during the week but it has gotten better. I am also feeling lots of flutters lately. I am sure that half of them are gas, but it is better to think of the baby moving around rather than a big one brewing! ;)
My in-laws delivered my birthday present from R this past weekend. He got me a piano. Baby is going to love the plunking that I get to do now. It is very relaxing and a nice diversion from tough days. Just don't ask me to perform anything anytime soon, I am no Mozart.
Also-Happy Enagement anniversary to R today. 2 years ago today, he proposed on a cold and windy night. Funny how time flies!
No comments:
Post a Comment