Monday, September 5, 2011

cute pictures, yucky story

So we are at the cabin visiting my family. I put Annika and Patrick in the loft for naps. Annika in a pack and play. I hear lots of giggling and talking. I yell up and tell the kids to settle down and that it is nap time. It goes quiet for a bit. After a while I hear Annika whimpering. Then crying. At this point I figure I better go see what is wrong.
bliss photography-7334
bliss photography-7356
I walk up and find a baby with only a t-shirt on. No pants, no diaper. Then I look and find the diaper. Full of poop. Then I look and Annika and everything in her bed it also covered in poop. I yell for back up and take my poo covered child down the steps still not sure what to do with her.
bliss photography
I get to the bathroom, but by this time I am also covered in poo. I try to wipe most of it off, but figure a shower is our best option (no tub) So I jump in with her, only to discover that there is no soap in the shower.
bliss photography-7405
We finally get cleaned up and I get her new bedding, clean the pack and play and then get her back to sleep. In the meantime I find out that the one and only toilet in the house is now plugged up. like not able to be fixed plugged. My parents lovingly remind me that the outhouse is quite nice for an outhouse.
bliss photography-7386
I think it's time to go home, I'm a little tired of the sh*t.
bliss photography-7429

No comments: