Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time outside

For the longest time I couldn't get the kids to play in the back. They only wanted to play out front. Bikes plus steep driveway equals stressed mama. They have finally found some fun in the back on the deck lately.
Annika enjoys the kiddy pool. She is always carrying around something. This day it was a dishrag that became a fast friend.
bliss photography-3137
I love that my kids like to play "sleeping" it's probably my favorite game!
bliss photography-3132
We were getting ready for company that evening so the kids helped me shuck some corn. They couldn't wait for it to be cooked though and had to dig in right away.
bliss photography-3155
I am loving Patrick's summer hair. I just can't cut it. I know it is crazy long, but I just don't care. He's my adorable little surfer boy!
bliss photography-3149
blissphotography-5484blissphotography-5493
Great Grandpa and Gerda payed a visit as well. Although a picture of this Bliss clan was nearly impossible to get everyone looking!
bliss photography-3178

No comments: