Monday, January 24, 2011

Tutus and smiles

Oh, my dear little boy. I purchased a tutu skirt for Annika the other day for some fun photos. Well, the minute Patrick saw it in the bag he yelled "mommy! princess tutu!" and then immediately ran up to his dad and asked him to put it on.

He is one lucky little guy to have a dad so supportive of his interests. Ryan smiled, put it on and then of course I ran to grab the camera.
bliss photography-1184
I used to edit out the ketchup from his face, but I've given up. Its always there.
bliss photography-1181 bliss photography-1182
I think Annika wanted her tutu back.
bliss photography-1205
She has been clapping all weekend, it is the cutest thing to see. She gets so happy and excited about it too. I don't remember Patrick clapping this early.

She seems to be ahead with everything though. Last night I was giving Patrick a bath and set her on the floor next to the tub so she could play. While I was washing his hair I looked over and she was standing next to the tub. She had scooted herself over and then pulled herself up onto the tub wall. crazy girl!

No comments: