Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Annika 3.5 months and transitions

ah, my little girl is about 3.5 months now and I am heading off to a new job back from my maternity leave tomorrow. It is an easier transition this time. First because it is great having Ryan home with her, second because I have done this before and third because I am going back to a .75 position, so I will only be away 2 days at a time and home a day a week. love that!
bliss photography-3628

Annika will be missed though. She is so fun and smiley these days. I'm going to miss my extra time with Patrick as well.
bliss photography-3356 bliss photography-3383
I had a client ask what I did for Annika's 3 month pictures. huh.. well... I really hadn't taken any. Figured I better get in a few. So here ya go!
bliss photography-3653
bliss photography-3696
bliss photography-3710
and the only way I can get a photo of my two kids together is to let Patrick play "picture"

bliss photography-3636 bliss photography-3707

No comments: