Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sharing

Our bedtime routine includes reading books in bed while Patrick has a sippy of milk. Well last night, he did the cutest thing. While reading "Are you my Mother" He made sure to give a sip from his sippy to the kitten, the hen, the dog and the cow. And then to mommy and daddy. So sweet! He really melts our hearts.

He also wants to make sure we are all involved in activities. Last night Ryan and Patrick were enjoying a brownie. I came down to see them, Patrick said "sit down" and made sure I had a chair to sit in so I could enjoy a brownie with him. Then he made sure to tell me that Daddy was there, they were eating a snack, he had water and daddy had milk. He loves to re-tell stories over and over.

I really want to get some of his big fish tales on video one of these days. If he bumps his head he has to show us where on his head, where he hit it, what he was doing and then begins to include random facts and objects in the story. Of course Ryan eggs him on by making him repeat it and tell it bigger the next time. Those two are too much some days!

Oh and a picture for you.
IMG_0140

No comments: