Monday, October 12, 2009

Brrr.. it's cold!

So I had the bright idea to take Patrick out for a little walk in the park on Saturday. It was sunny, how cold could it be? Well around 30 degrees to be exact. We were out for a total of about 10min before the poor kid was shivering. I did get a couple pictures though!

I am just not ready for cold. I suppose I don't have a choice though as I look out the window and watch the snow falling.

Patrick is really fun to hang out with lately. He says bus or car when they go by and gets excited. When I have the phone he says "beep" when I press the numbers. Nana and GB arrived last night and he looked out and said "Nana". Today he wanted her to hold him up to the window so he could watch the snow fall.
What a fun kid!

No comments: