We had Patrick's 9month check up. Here are his stats:
Weight: 19.1 lbs (25%)
Height: 27 in. (12%)
Head: 80%
I wanted to add in some photos for Patrick's 9 months. The last ones we did didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. Here are some fav's of mine. I just love his cheesy smile!

A couple more updates: Patrick has been sucking his thumb more lately which is just too cute (ask me when he is 7!) We have been miserable and not sleeping. Patrick is waking anywhere from 5-8x's per night, about once per hour. ugg.. sleepy mom and dad. We just hope this is a nother phase that will quickly pass.
2 comments:
Great pictures - the last one is my favorite - I love his expression & what a great smile!!!
Hoping the sleep improves soon....
Patrick you are just WAY TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment