Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick baby

Sick babies are just no fun. Last night I was thinking that I couldn't wait until today to post about Patricks great evening of sleep. Yesterday afternoon, he slept 3.5 hours! I was suprised and so was Tiffany (care provider). Then last night, he nursed a bit and then just fell asleep in my arms in the rocking chair, no fussing at all. He did wake when I laid him in the crib, but put himself right back to sleep. All good right? We are making huge progress right? well, nope.

I went to check on him before I went to bed and he was burning up. 103 temp. ugg. He just laid in bed next to me all peaceful and burning. Poor baby. He finally fell back asleep with little fight (which freaked me out more!) Then continued to wake every couple hours. I spend most of the evening propped up in bed with him on my chest to help drain his little nose.

Unfortunately, I think he got the same thing I had last week. Ryan is home with him today and we are just pushing the fluids.

Say a little prayer that Mr. P gets better soon!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Poor Little P. Hope he's better soon!