Thursday, August 28, 2008

Talkin'

Patrick wanted to wish you all a happy Labor day weekend coming up. He also wanted to send out some smiles!

2 comments:

Anne said...

You're so cute Patrick! I do the same thing to Miles, "Say mama, Miles, say mama!" It hasn't worked yet but I will keep trying ;) Happy Labor Day/Pre-Birthday Weekend to you!

Anonymous said...

Patrick ..........wow I just feel like we had a little visit together.
I just started back to school....I have 100 adorable 6th graders so ready to learn and be with their friends at school......... after sending my baby off to college last week, and I have to say raising kids has been the best ongoing adventure. I hear that Allison, your folks and her kids had a great time at Buffalo. We so enjoyed our time with the kids there and its so fun to get to share in your parenting adventure.