

He is getting stronger everyday. He has taken to rolling from his back to his side now and sleeps on his side as well. He enjoys standing most of the time and holding his head up to look around. He is smiling much more and even including a giggle from time to time. So fun to watch and be a part of.
After a huge poopy blowout
4 comments:
If he sucks very much harder I think he'll swallow his whole face! Those are some fun pictures...Patrick will appreciate having a photographer in the house.
GW
That first one is a classic. Isn't it sad that we already have so much blackmail material on our kids? ;) Let's pull that one out for Patrick's graduation!!!
What a ham!! I'm especially fond of the "poopy blowout" face -- "who me?" -- SO CUTE! I can't believe how fast he's growing.
WAY to cute!!!! I think we should pull those out for both his graduation AND his wedding!
Post a Comment